Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K - November Summary


The C4K assignments were truly one of my most favorite assignments in EDM310 and I'm so sad that they're over! During November I commented on 3 different "kids" blogs.

On 11/6 I commented on a post by Mr. McClung. He assigned his students to "create their own countries". On the post he published a couple of the students projects. This was my comment to Mr. McClung and his students:

Hello!
My name is Kristen and I’m student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This assignment seems like it was a lot of fun! I would have loved (or still would love, :]) to do an assignment like this! Carollelea sounds like a fabulous place to live and the story of how it came to be was so creative. I would love to see more of these! Thanks for sharing!

On 11/13 I commented on Mrs. Yollis' Class Blog. Her students had made a video to wish a very special friend of their class Happy Birthday! This was my comment to Mrs. Yollis' class:

My name is Kristen and I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I'm currently in Dr. Stranges' EDM310 class and as a part of my grade I get to comment on your blog!
It was so sweet of you guys to wish your friend Mrs. Morris Happy Birthday! I loved that you did it through video. What a great birthday present!

Happy blogging!

Kristen

For my last C4K on 11/20, I commented on Kane's blog. He is a Year 6 student and had written a post about Rugby! This was my comment to Kane:

Hi Kane!
My name is Kristen and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama in the United States. I'm currently in Dr. Stranges' EDM310 course and I get to comment on your blog as a part of my grade! I don't really know a lot about rugby but it seems like an awesome sport! You seem to really like it! I'm very impressed that you know so much about the players. Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment