Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Report on My PLN


My PLN has definitely come a long way. I find that for me instead of using Symbaloo, like I was using at the beginning of the semester, I like to use "Bookmarks" to keep up with all of my sites and blogs. I enjoyed using Symabloo but didn't find myself updating it as often as I should so I decided "bookmarking" was the best option for me. Yes, it's a little old school but I can keep up with things better this way! Also, I have started using Twitter very frequently to keep up with specific people I have found to "follow". Michael Smith is one person that I have added to my PLN/follow on twitter that I absolutely love! His page The Principal's Page is hilarious and full of awesome information! I would highly recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment