Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K - October Summary


During October's "Comments 4 Kids" I commented on 5 different "kids" blog posts. One of the things I love most about C4K is that each week we are assigned to different kids. All of the posts I read this month were so different from one another!

For my 10/2 post I commented on Erilyn's post "I would like to visit Guam". In this post Erilyn explains her reasons for wanting to visit Guam. This was the comment I left for Erilyn:
Hello Erilyn!
My name is Kristen and I’m in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 course at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. As part of my grade for the course I get to comment on your blog! I think it’s really awesome that you want to visit Guam because that’s where part of your family is from! I did some research on Guam after reading your post and it look like a beautiful place. I really enjoyed reading your post and looking at your blog! Keep up the great work!

For my 10/9 C4K I commented on Kasey's blog post "Google!!!!!!:)".
In the post Kasey gave some really interesting facts about Google. This was the comment I left for Kasey:
Hi Kasey!
My name is Kristen and I’m in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 course at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. As part of my grade for the course I get to comment on your blog! I love that you chose Google to blog about! I love Google. It has become a “tool” that I use probably every single day! I had no idea that the name “Google” was an accident, that’s really interesting! Your blog is awesome! Keep up the great work!

On 10/16 I commented on Peyton's blog post "STEM center K’NEX Activity!". Peyton and a friend built a car out of K'NEX. In the post he described the process of building the car and he also added some pictures and videos! This was the comment I left for Peyton:
Hi Peyton!
My name is Kristen. I’m currently in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama and I have been assigned to your blog. The car that you and your partner built out of the K’NEX was awesome! I have a little brother who loves to build things with K’NEX. I also really enjoyed the videos that you posted at the end! What a great way to add something different to your post! You’re doing an awesome job with your blog!

On 10/23 I commented on Yengshi's blog post "Scary Story". Yengshi wrote a really "scary" story about a couple of friends getting lost while they were on a drive! This is the comment I left for Yengshi:
Hi Yengshi!
My name is Kristen and I'm currently in Dr. Stranges' EDM310 course at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your "Scary Story"! It was extremely scary! I loved the suspense you added and how at the end you tied everything together! Keep up the great work!

On 10/31 I commented on Michael's blog post "Australian Outback". This post was actually an animation Michael had made about the Australian Outback. It was really neat! I left this comment for Michael:
Hi Michael!
My name is Kristen and I am a student in Dr. Stranges' EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your animation of the "Australian Outback" is AMAZING! It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it! I would love to learn how to do an animation like yours! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment